Kiehl's Rewards is a unique value added feature-based Loyalty Program, especially designed to reward our customers. As a valued Kiehl's customer, you can enrol to this program with/without purchase and then earning 1 point on spend of INR 10 every time you shop with us. What's more? Members of Silver, Gold and Black wings also get a host of benefits including new product sampling and previews, special offers, birthday’s gifts and discounts and many more. To know more about the program, please visit us at www.kiehls.in
|Birthday Gift||Receive free birthday gift with/without purchase during birthday month (2 Deluxe Samples)|
|Points Accumulation||Receive reward points based on spend. (INR 10 = 1 point)|
|Points Redemption||Redeem reward points on bill. (1 Point = INR 1)|
|Early Access to Kiehl’s Promotions||Early access to existing promos. (Store anniversary, Kiehl’s day, Festive campaigns)|
|Birthday Savings||10% extra saving on single bill in Birthday month.|
|VIP Previews||Exclusive invite to VIP previews with exclusive benefits.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership in Kiehl’s Rewards and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Kiehl’s. Kiehl’s may, at any time, terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel Kiehl’s Rewards or any rules, regulations, benefits or conditions of participation by posting the modified rules on this page. Your continued participation in the program after such posting will constitute your acceptance. By enrolling in Kiehl’s Rewards, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time by Kiehl’s in its sole discretion and that you meet the eligibility requirements. Changes to Kiehl’s Rewards or these Terms and Conditions will be communicated via email or on this web page.
WHERE TO ENROLL, EARN & REDEEM REWARDS?
- Membership in Kiehl’s Rewards and offers can be redeemed only for purchases made via Kiehl’s Retail Stores in India. Reward points or benefits collected through purchases at Kiehl’s stores in India cannot be redeemed overseas at any Kiehl’s stores and are valid in Kiehl’s India only. Kiehl’s counters in department stores, Kiehl’s Airport Locations, other third party retailers or e-retailers are not eligible for the Kiehl’s Rewards program.
- You may enrol in Kiehl’s Rewards through www.kiehls.in or in one of the Kiehl’s Retail Store locations. To enrol, you must provide your full name, email address, contact number, full mailing address, and date of birth. Your enrolment will be confirmed with a welcome message at the email address and contact number provided which will include your Program enrolment information.
- Kiehl’s reserves the right to change the number of points awarded for purchases at any time during the Program. Points collected through other methods (e.g., participation in activities), may vary from time to time.
- The member year starts the day the customer enrols in Kiehl’s Rewards and lasts for 365 days from the customer’s last purchase. Kiehl’s Reward Offers and points are based on amount spent on qualifying Kiehl’s in-store purchases only. Gift cards purchases are not eligible for point earnings.
- You must re-qualify eligibility before the expiry of every member year to maintain your status.
- Reward points are valid for 365 days only (“validity time period/member year”) from the date of issuance and cannot be re-used, transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash and must be redeemed against purchase of Kiehl’s product within the validity time period.
- Members must have minimum 600 points to become eligible for redemption of Kiehl’s Rewards Offers or points. Member account points cannot be combined with another member’s account points. In the event you return/exchange a purchase for which you had received Kiehl’s Rewards member account points, the product exchange will be treated on net amount paid by a member & reward points will only be issued on additional amount paid, if any.
- Kiehl’s may offer limited–time Kiehl’s Rewards Offers or may make promotional offers selectively available to members, based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or other factors.
- Kiehl’s reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel any of the above means of earning, with or without notice.
- Points earned on the day cannot be redeemed on the same day.
- Only one Kiehl’s Rewards Program account may be associated with a single email address/contact number. In the event of a dispute over ownership of Kiehl’s Rewards membership account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrolment. For purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- By enrolling in Kiehl’s Rewards, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Kiehl’s, in its sole discretion, suspects that your registration data is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete or that you are in any way abusing your membership in Kiehl’s Rewards, Kiehl’s reserves the right to suspend, terminate or refuse your participation.
COMMUNICATIONS AND REVIEWING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- As a member, you will periodically receive emails or messages from Kiehl’s. You may opt–out of the marketing emails or messages at any time, but operational emails will still be sent to you as it relates to your membership in Kiehl’s Rewards. Examples of these are: the Kiehl’s Rewards welcome email, a Kiehl’s Rewards monthly account statement email, the Kiehl’s Rewards point emails, or other communications that help us to ensure that your account is monitored by you.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF KIEHL’S, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND THEIR PROMOTION AGENCIES (“RELEASED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND SIX MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
GENERAL PROGRAM CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Kiehl’s gift cards or e-gift cards purchases are not eligible for earning points.
- Kiehl’s Rewards and Kiehl’s Rewards Offers cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Member account spend balances may not be combined with another member’s account spend balance, transferred, or sold. Member account spend balances have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. Member account spend balances have no purpose or use other than in exchange for benefits, discounts on products or services offered by Kiehl’s.
- Kiehl’s is not responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
- Kiehl’s, its parent L’Oreal and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to Kiehl’s Rewards or membership in Kiehl’s Rewards. By participating in the Kiehl’s Rewards Program, each member hereby releases the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) relating to that member’s participation in Kiehl’s Rewards, use of member account balance or rewards, or agreement to these Terms.
- Kiehl’s is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member; any human error; any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.
- This Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of India and disputes arising under this program are subject to the Courts at Delhi jurisdiction, without reference to conflict–of–laws considerations. Kiehl’s and member each agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising from or relating to this Program and these Terms or member’s Program membership will be resolved by binding arbitration conducted by the sole arbitrator appointed by Kiehl’s and such arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 Kiehl’s and member each understand that a judgment on any arbitral award shall be final and binding on both the parties. No arbitration under this Program and these Terms will be consolidated with any other arbitration.
- If you have questions about your enrolment, Terms and Conditions, Member account spends balance or Kiehl’s Rewards Offers, please contact Kiehl’s Customer Support via our toll free number+91-9650944451 or email@example.com